Handbook of Life
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner
like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less
food that is manufactured.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2012.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9 Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her
mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems
are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like
algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your
family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Always speak the truth even if it leads to your death.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake up alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Please SHARE this with all your relatives and close friends.
Love and Gratitude
Daily Love Assignment
Be open to receive love into your life. So many people block the flow of love in their life and heart. Mainly because they don’t feel they are worthy or valuable enough to receive love. When you choose to focus on your flaws and imperfections and you convince yourself nobody would love you if they really knew you. You sabotage yourself from experiencing deep, loving, relationships and friendships. It’s time to allow love to flow into your life. Love wants you to know that you are worthy of love just the way you are. Including all the flaws, shortcoming and imperfections. Love wants you to let love in. All the beauty in life is for you. Even the moon, the sun and star’s at night. Are all for you! Love is orchestrating right now for your highest good. Believe in yourself dearest one. Open your heart now and allow love to come fully in and receive all the good that life wants to give you.
Daily Love Assignment
Check out our brand NEW digs! Feel free and be sure to sign up for the
NEW Daily Love Assignments!
That will be delivered straight to your inbox weekly Be sure to grab your FREE goodie’s and make yourself at home!