5 Simple Back To School Self-Love Tips
At the Daily Love Assignment Community we have alot of students and even some teachers. Here are few tips to encourage, inspire and empower you or your children as they head back to school or college. Have you ever noticed the excitment in the air each year as everyone prepares to head back to school. I remember when I was growing up going back to school meant new clothes, new shoes and new school supplies. I always wanted to ware my new fall clothes the first day of school. I always regretted it too because they were always to hot for the last days of summer and were really made for fall and winter. With all the hustle and bustle don’t forget about yourself. Here are a few self-love tips you can use all year long and beyond.
1. Set an Intention: As you head back to school make sure you set an intention to love yourself and take good care of yourself this year. Get plenty of rest and eat right. Make sure you ask question if you are not sure of the answer. Speak up and ask for a tutor if you need it. Get all you can from each assignment. Only hang around people who lift you up and support you and your future goals and dreams. Each morning before school look in the mirror and remind yourself how beautiful and amazing you are.
2. Stand for whats right: In school there are a lot of bullies and so you must make sure you do not participate in any bulling activity. If you or you see someone getting picked on ask for help. Part of authentically loving yourself is sticking up for yourself and others. Be respectful to everyone including yourself.
3. Pick your friends wisely: In some schools there can be clicks try to avoid this trap. Embrace everyone as a equal. Nobody is better then anyone else. Learn to be a leader and stand for what is right. Remember we are all in this world together. We are all one love. When you make new friends you create new opportunities to learn, grow and love yourself and others more. Be willing to give someone a chance no matter there ethnicity, looks, sex or economic status. Avoid sterotypes. Show kindness every chance you get and don’t be petty.
4. Be Open to new things: Get all you can out of school. It might seem like school is going to last forever. Trust it won’t. Take full advantage of your time in school. Sign up for classes that will stretch, challenge and inspire you. Try new things and enjoy each moment. Join a new club, team or group.
5. Wave your freak flag: Don’t be afraid to be different. In fact embrace and celebrate your uniqueness. You are masterpiece and one of a kind. Imperfect is the new prefect. Create your own kind of beautiful. Many people who were once called nerds in school are now presidents, doctors, athletes, entrepreneurs and actresses and founders.
I hope these simple tips will give you the extra burst of encouragement and support. Feel free to share them with a student and friend. Life is what we make it. Why not create a life you love.
Want To Use This Article In Your Ezine or Website? You have my permission, as long as you include this complete blurb with it. Marie Cornelio is a spiritual learder, teacher,artist, best selling author, inspirational speaker, meditation and gratitude practitioner. America’s Soul Nutritionist and the CEO of Marie Cornelio International. Founder of Daily Love Assignment. You can visit Marie, access her free articles archives, and grab free stuff at http://www.mariecornelio.com. . Marie lives in Northern California where she loves celebrating life with her family and taking daily gratitude bike rides and walks with her dog Roxie Love .